Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 2:05 pm
We are very pleased with the success of LION’s 2016 FDIC show. Here’s a brief breakdown of some of the highlights!
FDIC 2016 saw several new facets to the LION booth! We had a new booth location, new products and a new way to present them. The booth traffic was nonstop, and we were excited to have the opportunity to present our new product launches. We were also thrilled to be adjacent to our partner, BullEx. Thanks to all who attended. Here’s a brief recap of what LION displayed in our booth.
- MedPro™ EMS Garment - We previewed our new high-performance EMS garment in the booth. MedPro is NFPA 1999 certified and available in navy or High-Vis yellow (yellow certified to meet ANSI 107 requirements).
- LION Primus™ Structural Fire Glove – The preview of LION’s NEW 3D glove was met with an outstanding response. This glove glove will be available in the Summer and our customers and dealers seemed very excited about it.
- V-Force® Ultra Low-Rise Pant – LION’s feature turnout offering will now have an additional pant option. The Ultra-low-rise pant will be yet another innovation from LION focused on customer comfort and mobility, and with such positive feedback from booth visitors at FDIC, we expect to commercialize these pants by mid-summer, pending certification..
- 6oz PBI Max – This lighter weight version of the best outer shell fabric in the industry features the signature filament twill technology for a lightweight and flexible feel combined with exceptional strength and durability.
- Augmented Reality – Innovation is not only limited to the development of LION products, but how we present them to the public. We were excited to present our products with this emerging technology.
- VersaPro™ - LION’s innovative utility garment available in two styles was on display. VersaPro has had a successful launch in the PPE marketplace and we are confident that FDIC 2016 helped carry that momentum forward.
- LION TotalCare® - Cancer in the fire service continues to be a critical topic of concern and LION’s TotalCare team was on hand to tell our customers why cleaner gear is safer gear.
- LION Helmets -Customers were able to see firsthand the newest upgrades to LION’s helmet line, and even had a chance to enter to win a LION American Heritage™ leather helmet.
- LION Footwear -The complete line of LION footwear was on display, allowing customers a glimpse at the key comfort and durability features.
- LION CBRN -We were proud to showcase our multiple offerings of Chem-Bio garments including the ERS™ and MT94™
- LION StationWear™-Department identity is paramount. And LION’s StationWear display showed our commitment to providing excellent uniform solutions to our customers.
Thanks to all who visited the LION booth!
Another successful year of the HEAT proved once again that the best way toshowcase V-Force with IsoDri is to put someone in V-Force with IsoDri. A format change didn’t slow the action, as groups of ten experienced firsthand the latest container props from BullEx. Occasional rain could not put a damper on the HEAT as participants blazed through the training course in head-to-toe LION PPE offerings.
A big thank you goes out to all the participants and spectators, and partners, particularly Majestic Fire Apparel for donating hoods for the participants to wear during their runs.
Thanks to all booth visitors, participants, and volunteers this year. We look forward to seeing you again at FDIC in 2017!